- Do you pick up on things that Sherlock Holmes would miss?
- Can you solve a Crossword puzzle, a Rubik’s cube or a mystery faster than most other people you know?
- Are you able to fix your mom’s email problem over the phone?
- Would you get a rush out of making people’s life easier every day?
- Do you want to kick off your career in a real impact role from the start?
We need a smart, motivated person for our Configuration Analyst role. This is an implementation position that requires the ability to quickly learn new things, but you’ll have plenty of training and support to help you do that.
The Configuration Analyst role is a fast-paced, career-track position at a quickly growing company. There is room for advancement based on performance, but you must be a details person, a fast learner and able to juggle multiple priorities. If this does not accurately describe you, please don’t apply for this position… you will not excel or enjoy this job unless you live for the details and can take a task and run with it! We really can’t stress this point enough. Whatever your level of skill or experience, you will be challenged by this role.
If you want a multi-faceted career at a rapidly growing marketing-oriented organization, this is the ideal job to dive into. Tech savvy is critical, but the role does not require any programming experience.
You will be involved in making the experience of working with iMGA for our internal staff and hundreds of insurance agents much better. Each improvement you implement could save dozens of hours of time and make a lot of people’s lives better.
Before applying, we strongly suggest you read this article about our corporate culture, and why not everyone is right for the job.
How can you know if this job is right for you? Easy!… does this describe you?
- I take pride in completing projects successfully.
- I like to turn thoughts into action.
- I am curious…
- I can take a basic concept and come up with different options/paths to pursue.
- I ask questions to clarify details and confirm that I am on the right path.
- I am organized, detail oriented, thorough and concise.
- I like to get things done quickly.
- I like to be busy and check things off my list – and I like to keep lists.
- I am very good at prioritizing.
- I am flattered when any of these words are used to describe me or my work style…
- Problem solver
- High standards
- Gets things done
If you identify with this description, chances are you would be a good fit for iMGA.
At iMGA we help people recover from devastating losses. We do it in a very different way than any company in our space – having fun and pushing the edge in the beautiful Lake Travis area of Austin.
A college degree is not required. Experience in insurance is not required. Salary is negotiable based on experience, with an expected initial range of $45,000-50,000 per year. This is a full-time salaried position. We are also proud to offer a competitive benefits package including health, vision and dental insurance, 401(k) with match, and paid holidays and vacation.