The iMGA Vacant Dwelling program has been on the street for a couple months now and selling very well. As usual, though, we’ve been listening to our agents’ suggestions for improvements and have already implemented several. Some highlights of the Vacant Dwelling program changes include:
- Contents coverage is now available
- Up to 9 dwellings can now be scheduled
- Up to 10 mortgagees can now be scheduled
- A roof exclusion is an option if needed
- Tier 1 coverage is available (as long as the insured has separate wind and flood policies)
Of course iMGA programs can be quoted and bound online, within minutes (literally – please challenge us!) in most circumstances. Should a referral be required our underwriters are fast to respond and will work with you to solve your customers’ unusual needs.
To quote this or any other iMGA program, simply log in to the iMGA web site, select “Online Quoting”, choose “Start All Quotes Here” as the Line of Business, and in just a couple moments you’ll have a price you can rely on.
As always, if you have any questions about this or any of our other products, please call Tony at extension 12 or Mike at extension 13 and they’ll be glad to help you.