If you’re reading this then you already know the big news: we have a brand-new look to our website.
Our old website served us very well for our first few years of operation, and we made a few small changes on it over time, but it was time for a fresh look and a more informative format.
The Update Includes Important Changes
- The new site is mobile-friendly and incorporates social media connections (links to our Twitter account, Facebook page and LinkedIn company page) at the top of every page.
- We separated the Make a Payment and Report a Claim information into two distinct pages to reduce confusion.
- The new web site integrates the blog and all of its articles with the site as a whole, making it easier for agents to find useful information.
- We have moved the site to a specialty hosting firm that will ensure that it is more responsive, faster loading, and consistently and automatically backed up.
- This change separates our web site front end from our agent portal, ensuring that we do not have a single point of failure and an outage with either one would not cause a total outage.
- While our old site used a content management system that allowed for fairly easy page additions and changes, the new site is on a much more powerful, secure, more frequently updated and easier-to-use system. As a result we’ll have more flexibility, control and security going forward.
Our new site is just one of the steps we are taking to make life easier for our agents. We hope you like it and welcome your comments, suggestions and questions about it or any of our Texas Personal Property products.
Our website redesign and platform change took a decent amount of work but was well worth the effort. https://t.co/v5vJNme2z1