The weather today here in Austin was crazy! The snow flurries were scary enough to shut down the schools – which means, of course, about half an inch total. 🙂
We haven’t let that slow us down on improving our Texas Personal Property products for you, though, and today our focus has been on Mobile Homes.
If you write any Mobile Homes we’re certain you’ll appreciate the following changes:
- Permanently attached room additions can now be included in the mobile home dwelling limit.
- The maximum home limit has been increased to $75,000.
- Personal effects can be covered up to 200% of the home limit.
- Adjacent structures (awnings, shelters, cabanas, porches, etc.) can now be covered up to 200% of the home limit.
- The maximum total limit (home plus personal effects plus adjacent structures) has been increased to $125,000.
- You can now add Replacement Cost coverage for both the dwelling and the contents.
Mobile Homes, depending on their characteristics, can be written on either a Mobile Home form, a TDP1 or a TDP3. Start all your quotes using the StartAllQuotesHere option and you won’t have to remember which program each risk qualifies for – the system will handle that automatically.
We’re constantly working to make things better, because at iMGA we’re focused on becoming the best MobileHome, TDP1/TDP3, HOA/HOA Plus and Vacant Dwelling market available. So, please, quote one with us now, with or without snow!
As always, we look forward to hearing your ideas of how we can improve even more. Please share them here.