iMGA, LLC has policies and practices that respect the privacy of all consumers. If you have coverage through us, or if you have an insurance transaction involving such coverage, this notice applies to you and your nonpublic personal information. We shall refer to it as "Information" in this policy.
We reserve the right to change this policy at any time. We will post a revised policy if we make a change.
The Types of Information About You That We May Collect
We may collect Information about you that we receive from:
- You, via your application and interactions we have with you. Examples are your name, address, date of birth, phone number and social security number;
- Your agent or from transactions with us or our affiliates. Examples include your policy's account balance, your premium payment history, and your bank account number
- Outside sources such as consumer reporting agencies. This may include property information, credit reports and claim history reports; and
- The Internet if you access one or more of our web sites.
The Types of Information We May Disclose and To Whom
We may share all of the Information above, with some exceptions, with other companies.
We will not share your Information with anyone else without your permission unless:
- They are helping us service or process a transaction, or
- We are otherwise permitted or required by law to do so.
Examples of others with whom we may share your Information without your permission include:
- People or organizations that perform a business function for us.
- Print or mail documents,
- Adjust or investigate claims,
- Program or host software to help us process transactions; or
- Manage and/or minimize unnecessary marketing to you.
- Your agent or broker,
- Regulatory and law enforcement authorities, such as government offices or courts which may subpoena records,
- Insurance support organizations which gather data to evaluate claims history and/or help deter or prevent insurance crimes,
- Insurance companies or support organizations for an insurance transaction involving you. An example is the the placement of insurance or purchase of reinsurance;
- Businesses which conduct actuarial or research studies;
- Our affiliates, for internal or agency audits or to service or process a transaction; and
- A company that may acquire a line of business or function or book of business from us.
Examples are a company that helps us:
Security of Your Information
We have procedures and policies to protect your Information from unauthorized use or access. We restrict access to your protected information to those employees and organizations who have a business need for it. When we share Information, we protect it where required by federal law with a confidentiality agreement. We also have physical, electronic and procedural safeguards in place to help guard your Information.